Nicholas A. Urban, JD
- Assistant Vice President, Personal Trust Officer
- Phone: (724) 261-3940
- Email: [email protected]
Assistant Vice President, Personal Trust Officer
“Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
Nick joined AmeriServ in 2019 after practicing law for two years. He provides fiduciary services relating to personal trusts, estates, IRAs, custody, and individual asset management accounts. Nick is thoughtful, responsive, and detail-oriented when it comes to financial advice and account administration.
“I tailor my financial advice to fit each client’s needs, goals, risk-tolerance, timeframe, and specific interests. It’s satisfying to help different types of clients achieve their financial goals – individuals, families, business owners, union members, and charities.”
Education and Certifications:
- Juris Doctor, Business and Entrepreneurship; Law Concentration – Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Certificate of Completion – Campbell University, Southeastern Trust School
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, History – Saint Vincent College
- Westmoreland County Bar Association By-Laws Committee, Member
Unknown Fact about Nick:
I am an Eagle Scout and a fan of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
At the Top of Nick’s Bucket List:
Fish for salmon in Alaska.
Personal Retirement Plans
Let our team help you decide what personal savings plans are best for your individual situation.