No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
The One Card.
The One Card from Elan Financial Services gives your organization unified processing, simplified management and maximized savings. Moreover, it provides access to the Visa® worldwide network with acceptance at millions of merchant locations and ATMs.
Use of the One Card ensures your employees have access to goods, services and cash around the globe — eliminating the need for more costly alternatives such as petty cash or cash advances. Additionally, detailed transaction data is captured on every purchase. The One Card can be fully integrated with your electronic expense reporting (EER) system so you get valuable information to help you monitor T&E spending and aid in vendor negotiations.
For more information about the One Card, contact one of our Business Services Officers.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.