Our goal is to generate consistent, above market performance results while combining the favorable elements of active and passive, indexing styles of managing an equity portfolio. West Chester Capital Advisors incorporates a systematic, disciplined approach to asset selection and portfolio construction. We incorporate the time-tested AmeriServ Premier Equity Discipline® Model in the management of our tactical enhanced equity index.
Our methodology institutes a very disciplined and regimented approach to security selection. We periodically evaluate, assess and scrutinize every position. All purchase and retention decisions are compared to the core, benchmark position. Distinguishing attributes of the Discipline are presented below:
Enhanced Equity Index Discipline
- Core position in equity benchmark S&P 500 Index (Vanguard Institutional Index/ETF)
- Low cost and above average relative return
- Deliver consistent, replicable and reliable results
- Utilize external research services to identify favored assets, economic sectors and segments
- Utilize AmeriServ Premier Equity Discipline® Model for tactical allocations
- Specific buy/sell discipline
- Diversify by economic sector, market segment and geographic location
- All holdings periodically scrutinized and assessed against passive benchmark position
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.