James "Bo" Hotchkiss
- Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor
- Phone: (540) 810-1957
- Email: [email protected]
Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor
Let us, then be up and doing, with a heart for any fate; still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and wait.
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Bo joined AmeriServ in 2021 and is a retirement plan administrator with 32 years of experience in the industry. He prides himself in delivering exceptional customer service and providing prudent, appropriate solutions based on his clients' needs and level of comfort.
"Communication is everything, and that means not only offering sensible advice but listening and observing. These are key factors in putting my clients at ease when they are making decisions regarding saving for the future. I enjoy helping them achieve their goals."
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics – University of Richmond
- General Securities Representative and Principal
- Registered Investment Advisor
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 7, 65, 24
- Licensed for life and health insurance
- Linville Creek Church of the Brethren
- Broadway - Timberville Ruritan Club
At the Top of Bo’s Bucket List:
My wife and I have four children. I'd like to help them graduate from college.
Personal Retirement Plans
Let our team help you decide what personal savings plans are best for your individual situation.