Assistant Vice President, Personal Trust Officer
All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.
Christiana joined AmeriServ in 2020 as a personal trust officer. She is focused on helping individuals preserve and expand their wealth for themselves and their families. Her expertise is in the administration of trusts and associated trust law. Additionally, she works with IRA, agency, and custodial accounts. Most of her work is with individuals and families in Cambria and Allegheny Counties. She is interested in meeting estate planning professionals to better serve mutual clients requiring corporate fiduciary services.
She is a recent graduate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and is excited to be helping clients fulfill their financial needs.
“I take a client focused approach, working directly with the client to ensure that their needs are met and their account appropriately administered.”
Education and Certifications:
- J.D. – University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Summa Cum Laude) – Anthropology; minors in history, forensics, and medical anthropology – Syracuse University
- Member – Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member – Allegheny County Bar Association Probate and Trust Section
- Member – Allegheny County Bar Association Elder Law Committee
- Member – Allegheny County Bar Association Women in the Law Division
- Member – Cambria County Bar Association
Unknown Fact about Christiana:
I was a camp director at English camps in Italy.
At the Top of Christiana’s Bucket List:
To own a cottage in Muskoka.