Timothy E. Walters
- Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor
- Phone: 814.533.5160
- Email: [email protected]
Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor
The only constant in life is change.
Tim joined AmeriServ Trust and Financial Services Company in 2019. He has more than 30 years of banking, finance and wealth management experience including being the former CEO and CFO of a small community bank. At AmeriServ, he’s been developing a team within the Diversified Services Division.
“Throughout my years of navigating the financial community, one theme remains constant – many customers/clients look at the economy and financial markets as an enigma, puzzle, or something too complicated to master. This is simply not true, and as a banker, I’ve always tried to simplify concepts and strategies so that anyone can both comprehend and participate.
My first occupational love has been and always will be the securities industry and the inter-relationships between all aspects of our economy. That ongoing passion and years of experience are what I draw upon daily in working with clients.”
Education and Certifications:
- MBA, Economics – Kent State University Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Economics – Westminster College
- Series 07, 66 and PA Insurance Licenses
- Endowment Committee Chairman and Finance Committee Member for the United Way of the Laurel Highlands
- Somerset County Hospital Authority board member and treasurer
- Somerset County Rotary Club member
Unknown Fact about Tim:
He has a traveling addiction and loves to scuba dive.
At the Top of Tim’s Bucket List:
Visit every Caribbean island and eventually set my schedule/watch to true “Island Time” permanently.
Whether you’re looking to manage your assets today or want to safeguard them for tomorrow, AmeriServ can help plan your wealth safely and smartly.