PSEA and AmeriServ Bank® have partnered to offer you exclusive loan programs. Whether you're looking to purchase or refinance your mortgage, need a home equity loan or a personal line of credit, we've got you covered.
AmeriServ is the preferred mortgage and consumer lender for PSEA members, their parents and children, and is proud to be one of only 10 unionized banks in the country, located right here in PA.
This program includes:
- Low interest rates on mortgages. In fact, we're not sure you'll find a lower rate anyplace else!
- No Loan Origination Fees (Save $645)
- One FREE rate re-lock opportunity ($400 value)
- The flexibility of a line of credit and a fixed rate loan in the same product
- Low introductory rate offered on the line of credit
- NO annual fee
- NO processing fee
- NO annual fee
- NO collateral required
- Great alternative to high interest rate credit cards
PSEA Mortgage Originator
1-855-673-6456, ext. 5261
PSEA Mortgage Originator
1-855-673-6456, ext. 5264
Other PSEA Member Benefit Opportunities related to Mortgage Lending include:
- Discount Mortgage Settlement Services: You may choose to utilize Guardian Transfer as your settlement company for your mortgage. Guardian Transfer is a PSEA endorsed program and provides a waiver of the document preparation fee ($125 value)
- Discount Real Estate Program: If you are buying and/or selling real estate, you may choose to utilize the PSEA Member benefit endorsed Home Edge Cash Back Real Estate program. Eligible cash back amounts range from $400 to $5,000 based on the sale price of the home. You must be enrolled in the program and be represented at closing by an approved agent with a participating real estate firm in order to qualify for the cash back bonus.
PSEA Member Benefits endorsement is limited to AmeriServ’s Residential Mortgages which is referred to as the Mortgage Edge program and Home Equity line of credit and Personal line of credit. PSEA does not represent that its Endorsed Products are right for all members. Each individual must assess the appropriateness of the Endorsed Products for herself or himself. PSEA does not give investment, tax, or legal advice.
Disclaimer of Warranties: PSEA makes no representation or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the advisability of buying or selling a house. Under no circumstances shall PSEA be liable for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damage.
1 The example shown is for illustration purposes; your actual loan pricing will be impacted by factors such as, but not limited to: product type, credit score, property type, LTV and lock period. An example conventional fixed rate mortgage: A $125,000 30-year term loan with a down payment of 20% and a 3.984% Annual Percentage Rate (3.875% interest rate) would result in a monthly interest and principal payment of $587.80 (assumes no points paid on loan). Example payment does not reflect amounts for property taxes and hazard insurance. Your actual payment may be higher to include these amounts. For complete details, specific rates and terms, contact a Mortgage Loan Officer at the number above. Rates are subject to change without notice and are subject to credit approval.
2 Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is currently 0.95 % APR for 6 months after account opening. After Introductory period, the APR will vary with Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (4.25% currently). For lines under $75,000, minimum APR is 3.50%, maximum APR is 18.00%. For lines $75,000 and over, minimum APR is 3.25% and maximum is 18.00%. Closing costs will be paid by the Bank, except for appraisals (at an approximate cost of $475) and title insurance, if required. If you close your account within 36-months of account opening, you will be charged an Account Closing Fee of $295. Based upon a review of your credit and maximum LTV of less than 90%. Home is your primary residence. Property insurance is required, including flood insurance if applicable. Lines over $250,000 may require title insurance ($1,650-$2,400). Refinances of existing Loan in a Line accounts, and Lines opened simultaneously with a residential mortgage are not eligible for the introductory rate. Other fees and conditions may apply. Offer is subject to change or be withdrawn without notice.
3 Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a variable rate based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate and may increase after account opening, with a lifetime minimum of 7.00% APR and a maximum of 18.00% APR.